In one of the most egregious cases of cloning ever in the history of gaming, NetEase has revealed beta sign ups for its mobile battle royale game, FortCraft. The game is considered a survival / battle royale / crafting hybrid and features an incredibly familiar aesthetic, name, logo and even advertising. Players take part in large scale battles that feature fully destructible environments, structure construction on-the-fly, 12 weapons in 5 classes and more.
- Massive 16 million m² map fully available at launch with 13 brand fresh environments awaiting for you explorer to discover.
- Fully destructible environments. Grab your trusty hammer and smash your way through vehicles, trees, buildings, and anything else in your way to collect materials.
- Build structures on-the-fly in any shape or manner you desire. River in your path? No worries, build yourself a bridge as you cross. High mountains blocking the way? Build a ladder and keep moving. Or build a tower to reach new heights, you may even find a surprise or two. And of course, when it comes to the crunch, a solid fortress will help you get that final win.
- Arm yourself to the teeth with 12 unique weapons of 5 classes (pistol, shotgun, submachine gun, rifle and sniper rifle). You may also experience the pleasure of destroying your enemies with special weapons such as bazookas, grenade launchers, and flamethrowers.
- Play your way! There are currently 3 different modes available. Each supports your own customizable interface. Change the UI’s size, position and transparency to create your most comfortable and effective controls. That said, the default setting is also a good choice~
- Ranked Seasons, Friends, Streams, Looks, Store, Gallery, and Chat functions are all available at launch. There are also some fun secret settings waiting for you to discover.
If you're an Android user who's bummed that you can't participate in beta testing Epic's Fortnite, this might be something to assuage your wounded fee fees until it's available for your preferred mobile platform.