Starting at 12:00 pm Pacific / 3:00 pm Eastern, Darkfall: Rise of Agon players will be able to take part in its own version of battle royale. This is a free-for-all event with all players starting with no gear or items. As ever, the search then begins for weapons, armor, reagents and more. "The longer you survive and the more players you kill, the better your gear bag will become. Last player standing wins!"
- Arrive at Espenhal for ~2:30pm EST. Do not attack anyone in the area.
- Remove all items from inventory (GM's will be verifying).
- Take the provided Nexus Entrance to the waiting area.
- You may quickly relog after porting through. Once you're back in game, /rest with your character, and wait.
- The Nexus will be destroyed at 3:01pm EST sharp.
- All characters will be resting at the waiting area in a line. Please don't be running/jumping around.
- GM's will check each character's inventory to ensure no one has items.
- Runestones will be traded to each player.
- Keep Public chat open. On the 3rd Mana Missile, you may start your Runestone. Anyone starting early will be knocked back and be forced to teleport late. Anyone causing chaos or knocking people back will be banned from all future events and given a temp game ban.
- The Battle Royale officially starts when you load in. Run around, look for items, and fight! Good luck.
If you can participate in person, you can check out the action via the Darkfall: Rise of Agon Twitch stream.
The winner will receive 100 Nithron Coins, the "HELP ME" cry and one of two titles: the Soldier of Fortune or the Commando.
Learn more on the Darkfall: Rise of Agon site.