The Epic Games Store was announced just a few days ago, but no moss gathers on a rolling stone. The new multi-games platform is now live with a few titles including Annapurna's Ashen, Supergiant's Hades and TinyBuild's Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek. But wait! That's not all! More than a few titles are said to be "coming soon".
According to VentureBeat, here are the games you can find on Epic Games Store:
- Ashen by A44 and Annapurna Interactive (now available)
- Darksiders III by Gunfire Games and THQ Nordic (available December 14)
- Hades by Supergiant Games (now available)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek by tinyBuild (now available)
- Genesis Alpha One by Radiation Blue and Team17 (coming soon)
- Journey by thatgamecompany and Annapurna Interactive (coming soon)
- Maneater by Tripwire Interactive (coming soon)
- Outer Wilds by Mobius Digital and Annapurna Interactive (coming soon)
- Pathless by Giant Squid Studios (coming soon)
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw by Double Damage Games (coming soon)
- Satisfactory by Coffee Stain Studios (coming soon)
- Subnautica by Unknown Worlds (available for free from December 14 to December 27)
- Super Meat Boy by Team Meat (coming soon)
- Super Meat Boy Forever by Team Meat (coming soon)
- World War Z by Saber Interactive (coming soon)
The Epic Games Store will only take 12% for games published on its platform as opposed to 30%+ on Steam.
Other features of note:
- Direct relationship with players - purchase of a game subscribes players to the company newsfeed to help disseminate information
- Connect with creators
- Direct control of game pages by developers
- All engines welcom
Read the full post on the Epic site.